Yes, you can change your Settlement Agreement. No, it is not written in stone. Please watch the video to get a better understanding of what is required to change your Agreement, then, if you want to modify your Agreement, please call for an appointment and I’ll help you get it done.

Watch the video. Have additional questions? I’ll try to provide answers when we meet.

Please feel free to ask a question, comment, or request more information in the Comments Box below. And don’t hesitate to forward this blog to anyone you know who would be interested in seeing it.

About Don Sinkov

Don Sinkov Your Divorce Mediator Westchester County, NY Putnam County, NY Phone: (914) 588-6258 eMail: